January 19, 2014 by itsgosi
In a small town in western Tennessee named Union City, there’s an amazing museum called Discovery Park of America. So what exactly will you find at this museum? Well, there’s a little bit of everything…there’s a museum, plus an actual park with different exhibits.
Again, it’s difficult to list out all of the exhibits, but here’s a list of 10…
1. Log cabins and a working mill
2. Old train car (you can buy snacks and eat in the train car)
3. Dinosaur skeletons
4. Exhibit of old cars and motorcycles
5. Aquarium (make sure to notice the unique fish from Reelfoot Lake)
6. Real airplane and helicopter
7. Antique microphones and music paraphernalia
8. Vintage toys (look at those Hot Wheels!)
9. Pottery Demonstrations
10. Knight in shining armor (amongst other unique artifacts)
There’s lots more to see, including an earthquake room, real schoolhouse, chapel, city hall, and much much more! Next time you’re in TN, make sure to travel to Union City, and check out Discover Park of America!
(Featured Image: Logo from a Google search)